1 week on pregabalin

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

just bit of a update! Been ok this week couple of tiny panic attacks! Best thing I've done is stop taking sertraline to think how I felt to what I feel now is mind blowing! 

Only problem am having with pregabalin is when I wake up always got a headache which goes in a couple of hours but it's my legs I have problems with! Wake up and they like jelly they like my headache comes round in a few hours but have a feeling like I've walked miles and miles through out the day like ive got no power in them! Wierd feeling

I hope ur all well

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It has taken yrs for me to find a antidepressant that suits me ive tried so many. Now taking Duloxetine which was prescribed just over two yrs ago but think dosage needs updating as still have bad anxiety and can not leave my flat not that their is anything out there i want to leave it for lol but would like to get a bit of sun in the garden.  Hope they work for you.
  • Posted

hi kevin, do be careful with pregab. I have had same problems since I took first capsule, I am now almost incapacitated, I feel like I have run a marathon, from the minute I set my feet on the floor, I am clumsy, rolling like a drunk, legs just ache and have no strength, my co-ordination is gone, I really do not feel like the real me anymore, most of my time is spent on bed resting,  I did a post yesterday, because I am really struggling,  I don't think there will be an easy fix for me, it has changed my life , I am not the outgoing person  I was, more of a recluse, take care while you still have the chance.bye,rosie.
    • Posted

Hi rosemary sorry to hear that ur suffering! My problems seem nothing to urs! I can deal with it cos its nothing major! Am only on 150mg. Its just the mornings am suffering and once am at work I feel alright when I get busy and it takes my mind of it! 
  • Posted

I couldn't take Zoloft, sorry I don't know generic names or spelling. But it lasted 11 days and off I was back on effexor xr. I've not heard of that med u mentioned. But good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.