100 days of happy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm starting my 100 days of happy challenge today!!! I'm excited and just knowing that I'm making this step give me great joy and faith. I'm making a promise to myself to always acknowledge the good in my life I've the bad. I really suggest that some of you do the same. It's a great challenge to push yourselves loves if you haven't heard of it google 100 days of happy and the website/link will pop up immediately. Go for it I promise you'll enjoy ❤️❤️

1 like, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nelebe

Me too! I just took my 1st photo and I am excited too. Thanks for the idea. Maybe I will make my daily pic my profile pic too.

Cheers

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Nelebe

My day 2 starts before your day 2 because you sleep while NZ has moved into your tomorrow, already.

I cant work out your pic for today. What is it?

Mine are the flowers in the garden here which make me happy.

New pic for my day 3, coming right up!

Love my song.

Enjoy your day

Abella

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Oh I'm a little behind haha and that's sweet ! I tried the whole gardening thing before and it didn't work out so well, I kept forgetting to water the plants lol TERRIBLE haha and it's just a jotted down note of a new job opportunity that was presented to me as well as an opportunity to start at a school of arts that I've been trying to get into. They both called me yesterday and I set up meetings w them both Friday. I was happy all day after that lol 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Awesome news. Will you still be able to go to the School of Arts and take the job too? Your life is looking up and your pic is great. Roll on 2015.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yea more than likely. The new job said they'll work with my school schedule when I spoke with them over the phone I'm kind of skeptical about the school now though. They said we have to pay 100 dollars to start and 45 every month that bc it's only for 6 months. I dint really do my research I'll admit lol I was too excited and I just wanted to hop into it. Ive been originally going to school for business bc I want to be an entrepreneur but everyday I asked myself if it was right for me. I want to do something where I can be happy and free. I want to go to work and it not feel like work but a stress relief you know? Idk I'm all mixed up abella 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Your wellbeing is the most important thing to consider. I like your thinking about work. Temp work might be a way to find out what you would like to do more of. If you dont want to be fully committed to anything, its a way to earn money, feel productive but remain free to explore your options. Good luck. Be true to yourself but make a choice for fulfillment not a choice to meet the expectations of others.

My lifetime has included part time non stressful jobs; university degree studying while working full time; experience as a workaholic running a multi million dollar company I set up from scratch and was passionate about for 10 years of it; dedicated to community work and bringing up children for 13 years or so and now a relaxed retiree for the past 5 years has given me some insight into how to live a satisfying life.

I have been a multi millionaire and lost everything 5 years ago because the banks got nervous of our company growth in the global financial crisis and because my husband (a chartered accountant) nearly died from cancer, so they used that excuse to recall their loans which caused our company to be liquidated. We live on a benefit now and have no home or assets, but we have never been happier. We rent from family and are surrounded by the love of family.

Strange how diverse my life has been.

Dont sweat the small stuff, just live the best life you can.

Sorry for the huge self indulgent post!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up