10mg Cita and I am taking Omega 3,6,9 and Ostecare

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi Fellows first of all i want to wish everyone happy weekend and prayers for everyones heatlh. 

I am suffring for Panic and Anxiety i am taking 10mg cita now 3 1/2 weeks and Omega 3,6,9 and Octeocare (Calsium/Magnesium/VitaminD,Zinc) am i doing any harm or i can carryon...???

Thanks and God Bless everyone.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi again,

Just on way out, but saw your second post.

What I will say for sure is that I take Vit B6 and D3 to help the seretonin levels as well as try to keep as happy as possible.

I will follow this post out of interest when I get back. You should get a better response.

Regards,

David

• Posted

I agree I take vitamin d and b6 as well as fish oil and mineral supplements. Also have been meditating and my wife and I have been saying positive affirmations to each other each day and reading a positive affirmation book. It does help. Good luck to you and may the positive elements of the universe be with you.
    • Posted

Hi Viablex1 thanks for sharing your experience with us its bit of relife for me i was taking vitamins and i was worried. 

i had my first panis attack 5 weeks ago first few days were really scary and bad.........now I go out everyday and i was scared of driving car but i never stoped and i went out drove car nearlly everyday my wife was good help in everystep she stayed with me and i am still fighting with my anxiety and i know i can do it with all the help i am getting on this from people like you and David are angel.

May God bless you and for family and good health. 

• Posted

Hey hope you are doing great!!!!  How are you doing now?

I have been doing a lot of positive self talk and more exercise and the side effects are slowly going away. 

Sending positive vibes your way!!!!!!!!!

• Posted

Hi thanks for coming back and asking.

I'm getting better now on the recovery mode God is helping us with positive thinking and efforts.

Good to hear that you are doing well and feeling better hope you will be ok 100% sooner then latter.

• Posted

Thanks Ali1979!!

I think you may be right I have a lot more positive thoughts now.

sending some your way!!!

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up