11 months on

Posted , 4 users are following.

Had my appointment with the consultant. Good news everything has stayed in place apart from my bladder that has dropped very slightly. Was given vesicare for my urgency , consultant thinks I may have a urine infection so waiting for the results. Also waiting for a physio appointment and a bladder clinic appointment. Happy that another op isn't needed 😃

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

That's great news rosiepix,

So pleased for you. You will still have to be really careful and always protect your repair.

Physiotherapists are very supportive and can really make a difference.

Keep up with the pelvic floor exercises and always remember to do them and hold it all up before lifting anything and don't lift anything that you think may be too heavy.

Phyl ?👍💖

• Posted

You must be relieved everything is still good. Fingers crossed you get a physio appointment soon, I've found the physio to be really good. Just remember to not overdo things still so you don't pull the bladder any further down and once you get physio you will hopefully be able to pull things up a bit yourself xx

• Posted

Thank you ladies I'm very lucky that all is good . I hope you are well xx

• Posted

That's good no more surgery hope the infection clears quick me I'm just at the. Start of this'd all just now so feel for you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.