11weeks in still odd few days anxiety??

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys I'm doing so well most of the time but I still get a few moments when anxiety creeps in although not as bad! Anyone else still get this at the 11 week mark? Also does any girls out there find the time of the month effects anxiety? I'm feeling a little on edge today but realised my period is due next week! I'm soon to be forty and these last 6 months I find the pms slightly worse and more anxiety over nothing! Hopefully this will pass soon! X

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi foxy...im sure thats all pretty normal about the odd day of anxiety, even after 11 weeks.

And absolutely yes to increased anxiety at time of the month...x x

• Posted

Thank you yommymommy just need to hear it from other suffers! Trouble is with me is if I have a funny time of it I immediately think I'm going back to how I was rather than look at the bigger picture of how far I've come! Xx
    • Posted

I am exactly the same...think we all are to be honest...this is my second time on meds...6 weeks in this time...long slow process...but i juat hold onto the small bits of progress and cling to them for dear life 😊 x x
    • Posted

Hey xxx yes I'm nine weeks in and anxiety creeps in still 😬 and yes I'm sure hormones play a big part, bloody things!! xxx
  • Posted

Hi Foxy

You sound like you are doing really well and the odd anxious moment is perfectly normal. At 11 weeks I was having an anxious day,good day,anxious week,good week. I was like you, totally doubting myself, but knowing that this is a normal part of recovery is so reassuring.

I too get the Hell PMS. Took me ages to figure out what was going on. I would get random panic orattacks,be ridiculously anxious and thought I really was going potty. Then duh...figured it out. I still get increased anxiety round when my period is due and I'm pretty sure I'm hitting perimenopause too. Joy.

Keep smiling and merry Christmas eve.

• Posted

Thanks Louise it really helps to hear from everyone who goes through the same thing! Merry Christmas to you too xx
    • Posted

Hi Louise, how long have you been taking it and at what dose? xx ta xx
    • Posted

Had a little alcohol last night and tummy feels a bit knotty today! What dose are you on and how long have you been on them? Merry Christmas xxxx
  • Posted

Hey Foxy polly,

I'm 31 and I've been on cipramil for 5 months

I still get bouts of anxiety (feeling off or feeling odd)

I'm pretty sure it's Normal! A lot of people go through this. Just this week and last week I've felt off and odd with a touch of anxiety.

I to finished my "ladies" last week and it effected me a little.

You can tell that something isn't right cause of how it effects us inside and it's annoying

But hang in there smile it's pretty normal from what I've read

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.