1lb! Why am I doing this....

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok so I am not the best!

But I have been taking them for three weeks (ish) and I went for mt weigh in last night a frigging pound!

What's the point of filling my body with meds if this is what happened!

I did have a week off the gym as I have been low and on top of that busy. But that should not have stopped anything.

I am so gutted right now I just don't know what todo.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

was this weigh in with the GP/nurse? did they discuss it with you?

Try and remember that any initial weight loss is water and you may not be carrying that much, also if you are working out at the gym you are going to be toning muscles and muscles weigh more than fat.

Lots of people on here have taken measurements and find that even though the weight isn't coming off their body was still changing.

don't get disheartened if you haven't already spoken to the GP/nurse/dietician then make an appt and ask for their input.

• Posted

I go to slimming world and I was there this week with one pound off.

I didn't go to the gym last week so prob my fault! I just don't like putting this drug in my body for no reason!

I have been to the gym three times this week and I am just finishing off planning a wedding (on the 17th Sept) for my friend so all stress of that too

I have been on this (weight) for over two years now, just need to get this op done now!

• Posted

So I know I shouldn't but I am on the scales every day! And there is no change ...... I am getting more than a little peed off with it! Which in turn makes me want to eat more so I feel like I am on this spiral down wards grrr feel a little out of control at the moment.

On top of that ....... I have found a lump in my right breast I have been to the docs they have said they will get it scanned but this is weeks away! So I have to live with it till then, I am worried as I have wanted my boobs cut off for a long time and I feel this is lime some sort of pay back! Grrr angry worried is not a good mix with weight loss!

• Posted

Aww you're not having a good time.

You need to keep youreself occupied so you don't think about food all the time. Fingers crossed for breast check up .

Hope things improve for you soon xx

• Posted

Ty Hun,

Just feeling it right now you know how it goes some times it all gets to you i i also think am coming down with a cold too so this is not helping at all!

But life is like this some times we just deal with itnyou have to xx

• Posted

Hi Angel Bridal

Hope your feeling better.

I found logging on here to look at other peoples's comments or to have a rant can help but it is very quiet on here at the mo.

By the way a pound is almost 1/2 a bag of sugar and a pound off is better than one on so isn't that the equivalent of losing 2 pounds ? lol

• Posted

Morning!

I have had to take a week off ofbthe bull pills I have been very poorly with some sort of viral infection that has knocked me for six!

Been really tired and just feeling very weak, so didn't take them last week but back in it today ..... I have weigh in today at slimming world so will see what damage I have done sad

I am off work today as I had a weekend away I have a ,load of stuff to do here at home so will get on with that.

Hope all is well with all you guys xxxx

Angel Bridal

• Posted

Good luck for the weigh in x
  • Posted

Hi Hope your weigh in wasn't as bad as you thought.

You were right not to take time off the tablets you need to be fairly well and in right frame of mind.

Hope you've recoveredfrom your virus x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.