1st weigh in 😄

Posted , 7 users are following.

1st weigh in after only 5 days on pills and have lost 4lb!!! So happy 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello Chantelle, Very well done.

I've been on for a month, and got weighed earlier this week.  Just 1Kg, but if I can lose 1kg every month for six monthis I will be happy.  How much have you to lose?

• Posted

Hi Janice. Well done, as long as you don't gain it has to be a good result. I still have 7st 2 lbs to go but am feeling hopeful. I'm very proud of myself as I also had my last cigarette last night so have now gone 24hr without smoking ( the longest in 14yrs!) I feel that after a long time with issues and complaining to doctors I may finally have to support to lose the weight stop smoking and hopefully fall pregnant. Been trying for almost a year with no luck so fingers crossed 😃 thank you for all your replies. X
  • Posted

I'm really please and haven't had any of the dreaded side effects.

thank you everyone. This site has really helped in my 1st week and I'm sure it will in the future. X

• Posted

Well done. What sort of things have you been eating as I only lost 1/2lb. Thanks. 
    • Posted

Hi Yvonne, give them time if you have only been on them for a week. I would say don't weigh your ask eery week do it every 4 weeks. I eat all sorts but he is why I ate yesterday

Breakfast, 2 slices of toast lightly buttered. Dinner I had a ham salad and tea I had gammon with new potatoes and salad. What sort of things have you been eating? 

• Posted

Hi Yvonne don't be disheartened some people lose weight at different rates and it depends on how much u need to shift. I tend to stick to lots of chicken and salad. I also buy loads of fruit and cut them up into boxes so if I'm hungry there's something ready. Melon mango pineapple and grapes keep in tubs in the fridge for about 5days. 

I have wheatabix with 1% fat milk and pop some raisens in for my breakfast 

Normally 2 slices of toast with light marge and some fruit for lunch 

Chicken new potatoes and salad for dinner. 

There are lots of yogurts and low fat nice cream available if u have a sweet tooth like me. Low fat super noodles are also ok and quite nice. I hope this helps. Chantelle xxx

• Posted

I've been eating weetabix with low fat milk and some fruit. Salad or soup for lunch. Chicken or meat for dinner woth salad or potatoes and veg. I think I need to drink more water. Thanks. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.