1st weigh in on 10th

Posted , 2 users are following.

hiya guys, just to say been on blueys a month,and lost 9lbs!! i dont feel like ive lost that though! as i had also been following WW so on their scales lost around 4lbs. when i had originally went docs to get the blueys i weighed in the eveing, so had eaten 2 meals.but i weighed yesterday morn and was 1st thing!so lighter.im not now doing weight watchers as working at time id of gone and feel i can do it with just the blueys.so ggod luck u all out there!ah,kust one thing before i go,the orange!didnt think id eaten too much fat but getting it alot lately?doing my head in.plus its not always orange,its liek a yellow colour?!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Heidi,

That's great loss in 4 weeks well done :lol:

Are you maybe eating alot of salmon? as that can cause the orange oil because of the omega 3 in it - although it's good for you, the tabs don't distinguish between the good and bad fats.

I also seem to suffer with the orange oil and it is sometimes yellow - like babies poo :oops: I do have IBS and so whether that causes it I'm not sure.

I recently followed a 7 week weight management course run by the local PCT and over the 7 weeks only managed to lose 3lbs but lost a total of 7cm from my waist which I was really pleased about. Did you measure yourself when you started? It's always worth doing so that if you don't loose lbs you can check for inches.

Anyway good luck in the next month.

Jane

• Posted

hi jane

thanks, i dont eat salmon. i also have ibs. i avoid bread and usually ok. just that i dont always count fat,i eat low fat foods and dont bother counting,but think i might have to.nut breakfast i struggle as dont have near the 10g fat there. ? do u count fat in everything, even like sugar free jelly etc and all pots and veg?thanks

• Posted

Hi Hiedi,

I'm just like you and don't count the fat at all - just try and eat foods below 5gm per 100gms. Maybe if I did I'd loose more weight!!

Jane

• Posted

im now writing all the fat down!! ive also asked MAP for the fat counter. im trying to stay at 30g fat per day. but if you have too much fat and have the 'orange' effect, as you'd be passing all that fat,wouldnt you loose more weight???cheers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.