1st weigh in on the 31/07/14

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have booked my 1st weigh in with the health trainer at my doctors. she is a really nice lady.

Has anyone got any hints or tips for people who have busy life styles.

Also is there any foods that people have found are a definate no no. I know chocolate, Pastry, cooking oils and butter dont agree with my blue buddies.

Thank you all in advance x

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Cheese , crisp anything fried or above 5g of fat per 100g. I use to risk 6-7g but any higher I'd have side effects but everyone's different. 

Ive got a very demanding job just try and be prepared! I use to take cous cous or chicken salad work. Plenty if fruit and fat free yogurts. 

As a weekend treat I'd have a bag of marshmallows 🍡

Just keep the fat to below 15g per day and the weight will drop off. 

I always has a go ahead bar n raisins in my bag as a emergency! 

I've lost 4 stone!smile

• Posted

wow congratulations <3

i have about 8 to lose, thats good to know. i didnt realise cheese was a no no.

can you eat rice and eggs on this with little or no side affects? x i="" have="" about="" 8="" to="" lose,="" thats="" good="" to="" know.="" i="" didnt="" realise="" cheese="" was="" a="" no="" no.="" can="" you="" eat="" rice="" and="" eggs="" on="" this="" with="" little="" or="" no="" side="" affects?="">

i have about 8 to lose, thats good to know. i didnt realise cheese was a no no.

can you eat rice and eggs on this with little or no side affects? x>

• Posted

Down load my fitness pal app it shows u fat content in everything it's a fab app. 

Nooooo defo no cheese!! Have a look at the grams of fat per 100g and it says don't go over 5g per 100g. Cheese is about 40😳

The tablets get rid of the fat if u eat too much and believe me it's not nice!! 

They do really limit you what you can eat but it's so you stay low fat. 

Yes eggs and rice cakes are fine, eggs are a lil higher than 5g but I was ok with a poached egg on toast( no butter)

Just be sensible I got drunk and had biscuits OMG orange oil poured out of me the next day!!! NEVER again was I temped to be naughty lol. 

Good luck xx

• Posted

downloading the app as i type this.

Hmm i may try and make home done egg fried rice with no oils. and see how i go.

How long do they usually take to start working?

• Posted

My 1st week I only lost 3lb 2nd week 5lb. 

Takes a couple of weeks to get in yr system. I use to do egg fried rice. Use fry light and soy sauce put mushrooms chicken onion chilli and what ever I had in the fridge in lol. Was my special fried rice lol. X

• Posted

that sounds lovely. Making me hungry sat here at my desk. Think i may play it safe to start with and have a ham salad for lunch.

Is brown bread ok to eat or does it have to be wholemeal. :s

• Posted

U can have bread white or brown just whites not as healthy but if u want white have it. 

I do a few slimming world recipes like sticky chicken and rice and beef noodles. Just remove all fat and skin. 

• Posted

i used to do slimming world, got to almost half a stone and then it all stopped.
    • Posted

think ive still got my recipe books somewhere. a good website to use if it is still going is diet mommas. x
    • Posted

I have been reading your posts and they make me laugh, but in a good way as you are so to the point on certain things lol.

Congrats on the weight loss and sounds like you are in a real routine with this now...how long has it taken you to lose 4 stone? 

• Posted

Some people can eat eggs some can't. basically you cant have any junk food unless they are in the 5g per 100g or less x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.