1st weigh in Tomorow

Posted , 9 users are following.

:shock: OMG :shock:

Ive got my 1st weigh in at the doctors tomorow, am sooooo scared. Why is it at this point you start craving chocolate and alcohol :x

Think i will push my self extra hard at pole dancing tonight and sweat some of this off!!! Tho my instructor has told me to measure myself as she said i will have lost inches but may not have lost pounds!!!!

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

lol....U`ll be fine chick.

Yep, I agree with your instructor.....there`ll be a change in your body without necessarily losing pounds.

As for the pole dancing.....I`ll hold the pole (after using a stool to get half way up it) and someone can spin my legs round... :lol: :lol:

(Im sitting here nearly wetting myself laughing at the very thought).

• Posted

Lol thanks skye! Im laughing now thinking of me how i cant do certain moves and i just sit there looking confused!! :lol:

Pole dancing is great!! I can now get myself upside down on the pole and also do lay backs where i take my hands off the pole and just use my legs as grip!!

Its a fab way to exercise!!

• Posted

Im well impressed!

U know Ive often thought about it as a form of exercise.....coz sure as sh*te no one would pay to c me do it.

Well mibbe my OH just to p himself laughing at me...... :lol: :lol:

• Posted

I'M SORRY :!: DID U SAY POLE DANCING :!:

For REAL :?:

Or is it wrapping yerself round the table umbrella at the pub while pi..ed as a f.rt like a friend of mine who shall remain nameless :oops: :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Thats more like it for me Kal...............

Rite.Im off to the drs................keep ur fingers crozzed gals........... :D

• Posted

good luck girls!!!

I am stunned by the pole dancing - I could never climb a rope at school but hey if it works for you - did the date like it?

Went to aquafit class today - hilarious - there were about 20 grannies there and I couldnt keep up I was sliding all over the place. Anyway have booked to go again next week!!

2 weeks to weigh in

Happy days

Laups

• Posted

Hi Lauper,

I used to go aquafit classes aint they gr8 :!: :lol: I bet you'll feel it 2mrw or Weds :!: :!: My mate used to go with a shower cap on made all the old girls laugh :lol: Joking aside it really toned me up without the sweat and heavy breathing :D

You've made me think of going again if I can find the time and place smile

Li'l jan

• Posted

Well....haven`t lost any more........but haven`t gained any either so hey ho... smile

Thought about impaling the scales in the drs skull........but then thoguth better of it as I need him for my script... :lol: :lol:

Bloods were fine. Ive just to fon each month for a new script before old one runs out.....and pop in to see the practice nurse every month or so to get weighed.

• Posted

That's good Skye smile

Does everyone need to get bloods taken on Orlistat?

• Posted

[quote:b01f54b0c7=\"Kal.theartist\"]I'M SORRY :!: DID U SAY POLE DANCING :!:

For REAL :?:

Or is it wrapping yerself round the table umbrella at the pub while pi..ed as a f.rt like a friend of mine who shall remain nameless :oops: :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:[/quote:b01f54b0c7]

It is for real Kal, im on stage 5 at the moment will be moving on to stage 6 in 2 weeks time! Its great fun and i dont even realise im exercising!! Also my instructor is a great support and helps give me advice with food plans and exercise ideas :lol:

We have a great laugh, there is 5 girls on my course and even though im thoroughly pants at it, we all support each other. Though i do have friction burns on my thighs tonight from the upside down tricks!!!

I've even met a very nice man at the gym i do this at so it's all good!!! Im also getting my own pole for at home soon as well.

Oh cak its the weigh in tomoro, hopefully i've sweated out half a stone :shock:

• Posted

Good Luck for tomorrow :D
  • Posted

\"Does everyone need to get bloods taken on Orlistat? \"

Hi Clare,

I don`t think the rest of the gals have. Mibbe my GP just errs on the side of caution.

(Bloods were to check liver function, as Orlistat is obviously preventing the liver from doing something which is does naturally. Was fine though and he never mentioned repeat bloods)

• Posted

Skye

Thats better than putting it on though isn't it?

Motorsportgirli,

Don't forget to come and let us know how you got on at weigh in

I've not had bloods taken for Orlistat either.

xx

• Posted

Okay thanx smile
  • Posted

Very true Snubbles.... smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.