1st weigh in with the doctor

Posted , 5 users are following.

hey girlies how you all doing?

i've been for my first weigh in with the doc today....lost 12 and half pounds! bloody great.

and to celebrate im going to tuck into a nice cheesey pizza, garlic bread...and mushrooms.

And im going to be really good and take my little blue pill.

going to pay the price 2moro but well worth it.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. I KNOW ITS HARD AND SOMETIMES THAT CHOCOLATE BISCUIT OR CHINESE STARTS TALKING TO YOU ( WELL ME ANYWAY LOL ) BUT SET YOUR TARGET AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well done Sarah

That is fantastic!! Cant believe though that you are going to eat all that and take a pill :oops: Better order in plenty of bleach for tomorrow and dont wander too far from the loo :lol:

Enjoy!!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Thats great news, congratulations

My weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed

:cracker:

• Posted

Thats sooo totally awesome sarah!!! well done :diva: :jester:
  • Posted

Greaat weight loss Sarah...

Hope that pizza was worth it... :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.