2-3 weeks feeling down, hopeless,forgetting about my target :-(

Posted , 7 users are following.

Having bad days or ....weeks. 10 days before my period started to feel like baloon. Full of Water, got cravings from forbiden list, didnt move much. Finally my period came but still feeling so down. I start to exercise again so its Good sign. Period always made me feel like that but ... Maybe I burn myself...there s like no hope for me and my holidays re coming step by step ....I m lost .. I dont know what to eat and how much. PLS help me to be back on track.how your daily menu is looking like?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You have been on them before just eat what you used to eat. Believe me all those fattening foods really aren't worth it. How long have you been off them or are you taking them and eating the wrong stuff? x
    • Posted

I just start my 3d box . I m not eating Very Fatty but sometimes when period having something sweet. Yes ... Even when I had something sweet I took them normalny 3 times a day. Didnt see any side effect but my mood ... Is terrible x x
    • Posted

Having sweet treats in moderation is fine so why beat yourself up about it? i remember having mood swings when i first went on them it could just be that but pmt with it must be awful. Just stick to low fat foods and in a few days once you have got back into the swing of it you will feel better xx
  • Posted

Hiya, Pmt weeks are awful. I'm right there too. I bloat like a walrus and  get terrible sweet cravings - this time the cravings are there but not as strong. I wanted chocolate today so had chocolate alpro yogurt.  That worked a treat. 

You need to set tmrw as a fresh day and get back on the programme. Prepare yourself a menu of what you are going to eat. Guzzle more water, I stepped mine up to 2 1/2 litres today thought might help get rid of the water retention. You can do this, you just got bit lost. 😉😉

• Posted

What were you eating when you were on them?
    • Posted

My daily menu looked like thats

At 9.30 B. No fat naturalne yogurt With some berries and little of granola. At 12.00 some friut or 2

15.00 grilled chicken or turkey With salad ( low fat mozzarella, sweetcorn,tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion With little of Olive) some times With dark rice or 2-3 potatoes

18.30 1 slice of dark bread With some cottrage cheese , raddish, black olives.drinking 2-3 l of water

Maybe I m eating too much?

• Posted

It all looks fine apart from the olive (is that oil?) and the olives are more than 5g per 100g of fat is the cheese 5g or under? no your eating enough you are not overeating but if you eat the same things you will get bored i don't know if i gave you my blog before but that has what you can/can't have plus some meal ideas. plus i will add to drink water start at 2ltrs a day xx
    • Posted

Can not find it. Was looking on google but .... There is so many similar blogs about slimming :-P
    • Posted

Britney Spears PLS PLS PLS ... God I m 30 Years old this summer Cant look like Grammy ...:-P my mum and family skinny and fit ...I want to be back to my normal size 10-12
    • Posted

Hi Britneyspears, im new to this forum and have a good read through each day and have found everything soo helpful, i notice your blog is mentioned alot would it be possible to have the link as id love to have a read and hopefully be inspired by it. X
  • Posted

Try and draw a line under the last few days and take tomorrow as a new fresh start.  Slip ups happen but hopefully you can get refocused. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.