2 months in .............

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi folks!

well ive been on these tabs since the 12th march and im doing ok havin headaches and a bit of constipation not nice i know ! but in general not too bad !

anyway i visited my doctor on tues and ive lost 2 stones woohoo !! smile

wanna loose 5 or more tho still got a long way to go but hey im a happi girl :lol:

so i hope i keep it up and dont do what i normally do at this stage and give up sad

hope everyone is doin ok keep it up guys xx

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

[quote:fd9fc2b5ec=\"wenders1982 \"]hi folks!

well ive been on these tabs since the 12th march and im doing ok havin headaches and a bit of constipation not nice i know ! but in general not too bad !

wanna loose 5 or more tho still got a long way to go but hey im a happi girl :lol:

so i hope i keep it up and dont do what i normally do at this stage and give up sad

hope everyone is doin ok keep it up guys xx[/quote:fd9fc2b5ec] :lol:

• Posted

[quote:6c485f3c4c=\"mishyb\"][quote:6c485f3c4c=\"wenders1982 \"]hi folks!

hope everyone is doin ok keep it up guys xx[/quote:6c485f3c4c] :lol:[/quote:6c485f3c4c]

Wow..2st in 7 weeks fantastic!! Do you do a lot of excersise, and what is your daily diet, any advice would be more than welcome! I have 3 st to lose and have been taking the pills for 5 days but nothing apart from bloating and wind as yet! :oops:

• Posted

Hey wenders 1982,

2 stone!! thats fab, well done you. I hope i do as well as you have, you,re a real inspiration to us all, i,m sure. Good luck and keep losing. x

• Posted

hiya guys

thankyou so much means a lot !

ill keep this updated im hoping the havin to put it on here will stop me giving up or cheating :D

all i can say is i dont go over board on the exercise i walk quite a lot mai nly taking my daughter to nursery, i have a gym membership but i dont find it much fun and normally only once a week sad

but i usually go to a body balance class weekly (tai chi,yoga and pilates) its seemigly good for toning ! also bought the davina super body workout dvd i try do that once a week 2 ! depends how i feel :lol:

my diet is normally porridge made with water and a little semi skimmed milk for breakfast i dont weigh anything either just watch my portions for lunch ham salad sandwich with brown bread and low fat yogurt and for dinner ill have a ww meal,chicken and veg, stir fry, omlette, tuna and sweetcorn pasta i have been to slimming world before so i try follow their green days most of the time, i still have the odd day when i fed up its not this whole thing is it ?? well i hope this helps anyone feel free to throw any advice my way 2 ! :lol:

good luck xxx

• Posted

thanks wenders,

I am also eating similar stuff, but not doing much excersise at all :cry:

I can't wait for my first weigh-in next Monday and will keep you informed of my progress. Apparently, Alli is only half the strength of Orlistat so it may take a little longer, but i will persevere.

keep it up all and thanks for all the kind words :wink:

• Posted

Bloody brilliant, 2st thats amazing, I started 3wks ago and hope i can be like you I need to lose 10st and so far only 9lb.
  • Posted

Wenders - just wanted to say you're an inspiration to me. We started at about the same time and I've lost just over a stone, but was starting to wobble. sad But reading your success has put me back on the straight and narrow :lol: Thanks! and keep us up to date.
  • Posted

I think that now you have lost two stones and realised how well you are doing, you will continue with it. Well done!!

I have been on the tabs for just over two weeks now and went to the doctors today and I have lost 5kg!! I am so over the moon and it has made me more determined!

lets keep up the good work, support each other and save lots of money to go buy the clothes to show off our fab selves!

• Posted

hey guys :D

how are u all ?? good i hope !!

wanna say thanks 2 u all not used to all this encouragement feels good tho :D its amazing how much someone elses words bring u up when ur feelin down! and if mine help anyone in the slightest well thats fabby :P

been struggling a bit since ive been last on but im not giving up !!!

and its u guys that r keepin me on track !!!

its soooo hard ! not keepin too good at the moment i have adult colic and its reacting with the tabs but im prayin it sorts itself out !!

ive lost 2 stones b4 but if i can make it to 3 i know i wont go back cause thats a long way to go to give in !!

i wish u all well and look forward 2 readin all ur updates

bring it on lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.