2 weeks to go!

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's 2 weeks until my hysterectomy and cystocele repair. I'm 45 and hoping all will go well. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Russell Luker at the Bath Clinic?

Many thanks to Matron for her advice and reassurance!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Good luck Rosie. I'll be in touch after your surgery x
  • Posted

Hi, I hope all goes well make sure you rest, I had mine on the 1.7.15 and thought I was ok and did some damage with thinking I could do more than I should, I am now going back in on the 19.4.16. So rest rest rest and let everyone look after you
    • Posted

Oh dear Gillian that's bad news. To be honest I had my op 8 days ago and apart from bowel problems I haven't much discomfort and am already doing a bit more than I should. It's so difficult to sit and do nothing very much! X
    • Posted

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Can I ask what you did that caused damage? And how long after your op it happened? I can't wait to get the op over and done with, it's all I think about.
  • Posted

Hi, the doctor said I did to much to soon, picking my granddaughter up small amounts of cleaning, I new there was something  wrong because I had constant stinging and a bulge so now having anterior and postiria op on the 14.4.16.

I keep reading up on what the operation is and this forum is very useful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.