20 mg update after 7 days

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just want to update everyone. I've been on 20 mgs of citolapram for 7 days now after starting first on buspar for four weeks then starting celexa at 10 mgs for two weeks then 15 for a week. So I'm on 20 now. Mornings are still rough where I need .5 mgs of Xanax to get my day started. Afternoons are by far better. I had come close to a panic attack yesterday bc of a new job/ situation but thankful had Xanax with me. Today I'm trying to go Xanax free for the day. My heart is racing a bit still and woke up at 5 am restless and anxious but need not to depend on Xanax. See how it goes. I'm using for people to relate to or use for themselves to gauge where they are at. I hope this helps

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brian, I came off them Thursday due to my heart racing and anxiety and not working with Zolpidem which helps me sleep, I have to let it pass out of my system for a couple of days then I will go back on to lemon balm herbal which lift my mood rather than a chemical mix, good luck but watch your anxiety levels as my heart flutters still fast then slow. Plus I lost weight due no appitite which I have back know.
    • Posted

Vin,

I hear ya on the sleep and heart. I take that too for sleep. I don't think it works. I hope the lemon balm works for you. I tried all that natural stuff but never worked for me. I think I still need time to adjust to the 20mgs. Keep me updated on how you are doing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.