20 Years Old And My Perception On Urinary Incontinence

Posted , 1 user is following.

I tried every diaper brand on the market. From europian design to amercian made products. I am an active 20 year old young college student. All the other products that I ever tried held me back greatly. They cause rashes they were low quality or claimed to be better then what they were. I've spent thousands on empty promises by big and small incontinence solution companies that really didn't meet what I was looking for. I have tried oxybutin which was prescribed by a doctor and that only made my incontinence worse. I have done kegles and I run and exercise daily, however, the more I workout out I my bladder strength still in on the decline. I believe that the reason I have incontinence is because I have had lactose intolerant issues all of my life and with constant constipation and pushing on my abdominal muscles I believe has permanently weakend my bladder and sphincter and nerves all together. I currently am on a high fiber diet which is helping the constipation however the bladder control is still declining as I get older and the more stress and agility I put on my body. I have stopped drinking caffeine and sodas. And have stuck to nutrisous juices. Which has changed my bodies health greatly. I do not smoke and stick to natural and a high protein diet to keep the rapid decline of my abdominal muscles at a standstill. I cannot stop my bladder from weakening I will not do any kind of surgical procedures or injections of any kind to improve this problem. There are to many side effects applied to most treatments held today in the world evolutionary beginning of medicine. I do not trust certain health treatments because of the lack of understanding and proof that most medical treatments work without harming the body. I highly recommend using align underwear I just tried it for the first time this week after using varieties of diapers and not wearing real underwear for the last 2 years. And this by far was the best investment I ever made. I never felt so confident ever before. It is the thinnest super padding ever. It is highly absorbent feels like underwear. It feels like your are wearing a Childs pull up but absorbs 10x better and you don't feel wet or moist at all. The brand has plenty of awards it truly is gonna change incontinent individual lives someday i highly stand by my beliefs and this product

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.