22 yr old girl needs help. Please read!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just to give a background, ive always been super healthy my entire life. Not a single vitamin deficiency or anything. SUPER HEALTHY! in 2017, i began experiencing alot of stress because if the place i was working at, and constantly having to run back and forth. My bodys stress was constantly elevated, but i dont know if thats related. On that year, i began slowly experiencing a very debilitating brain fog which only got worse. I got visual snow and i always feel disconnected from my body. Ofcourse, tinnitus followed.

These symptoms continued and the brain fog only worsened. It honestly feels like the lights have been completely turned off. Im always ANGRY and irritated at my family and it hurts me to do be this way. When i look at my arms, or hold my phone, it feels like im not holding it but im watching someone else hold it. This has been one of the worst experiences in my life. I was tested and treated for candida and that was successfully removed. However, i doubt it was linked to my brain fog because its still there and its hard to study, sit for long periods of time and im pretty much doing anything takes an incredible amount of willpower. I dont get to attend events or do anything; just isolate myself. I also get these locked stares I have to shake my head to break. I stopped doing all the things I used to do. Ive always been a naturally anxious person, but never ever had depression or anything like it. Now, i always feel like i need to run out of a store when I enter because i get flushed and feel like everyone is staring.

Please, please, please. Ive been tested for every single thing and they all come back negative. If ANYONE knows what could help me, as I never been this desperate to get better so I can focus on school, please tell me.

Thank you.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I COMPLETELY understand and have been where u are!!

You are going to be OK!

I HAD YOUR same symptoms when i was 26 and they came on suddenly. back then, no one had INTERNET, so i completely freaked out thinking i was the only one in the world with brain fog, tinnitus, eye floaters also had weakness, tingling arms and legs and derealization (things seemed unreal, like a dream).

all tests normal. it lingered for a few months, then subsided, but when i got really anxious, some symptoms came back, not all.

i knew then they were all from anxiety and stress i had

from a young age.I want you to know that i am now in my fifties, so the symptoms did NOT hurt me, even tho they were

scary and weird. when things don’t look real it’s because your brain is doing that to protect you from all the stress. It is sort of blocks out the world.

So, what i learned was that if i got anxious over the symptoms, they got worse. so, i learned how to relax my mind to reduce or stop symptoms. if i got SYMPTOM, i just reacted in a matter of fact way.

some things to help :

MEDITATION- i listen to these on you tube for anxiety, negative thinking, sleep, stress, etc the ones on breathing are essential to control anxiety.

EXERCISE- i exercise most days even with symptoms which are rare now. it builds up the immune system to fight off stress.

HEALTHY DIET- also needed for immune system! AND stay hydrated!!

COUNSELING- helps to vent , discuss ways to manage, given tools to combat stress and lessen symptoms.

LAUGHTER- honestly, its been found that laughter actually makes positive changes in the brain!!

TIME OUT- we get very busy, but a time out even as short as ten minutes doing something you enjoy, rests the brain. like a walkin nature, etc.

those are just a few examples.

The brain is amazing and what we keep telling it is what it will believe. so we are literally what we think!

SO THINK POSITIVE!some days are gonna be better than others, thats ok. but you will manage much better!!

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU,!!❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.