24/7 phsical symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everone I don't know if I'm in the right place I was told by my doctor that I'm suffering with anxiety but I'm not worried person but now I am more worried I'm suffering wirg constant symptoms shortness of breath swallowing problems musscle weakness muscle tension weight loss brain fog stomach gurgling all the time weezing change in my voice numbess in my arms and feet tingling all over my body acne but the doctor keeps saying its anxiety I've had chest x ray blood test tyroid blood test all come back clear

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi David 

I was  very badly stressed a few years ago and had  muscle weakness, shortness of breath,tight chest, weight loss, upset stomach, headaches, aches and pains, memory problems, concentrations problems etc etc etc..

Understandable you are worrying about your symptoms which can cause anxiety and make things worse.  If your not happy with what the doctor is telling you.  Keep a diary of your symptoms and what points of the day they effect you the most.  Does anything in particular make them worse is.. Is there anything in the last year that has caused you a lot of stress that you forgot about or didn't realise had affected you..

Go back to your doctor and if you still don't think it is anxiety you have everything written down for him to see..

• Posted

I share at least eight of your symptoms and a few more of my own :0)

Hard as it can sometimes be you have to trust your doctor. If he/she has run the appropriate tests (sounds like he/she has) then you have to accept the diagnosis. Acceptance is the first stage in your recovery. For what it's worth I can recommend Mindfulness as a useful tool in the fight against Anxiety and know there are several good apps avalable for this online!

Good luck and where possible try to relax, you are in good company...

• Posted

Yeah sometimes i still have those symptoms but i try to jus tell myself its just anxiety and try to go on with my day its easier said than done but try
  • Posted

Check for tumors you need an mri done i was just given my results and that what they found
  • Posted

This is anxiety David try therapy to learn how to control it

Stay Strongcry

• Posted

If you are not a worry kind of person perhaps your gut is unbalanced. Gerd and reflux can cause many issues. But im going to be honest here stomach issues eventually lead to anxiety issues. See gerd diets and get some really great probiotics and see in a month if it all feels a bit better.the stomach is the second brain. 
  • Posted

Thanks for all the replays I've got enscopy tomorrow I'm worried about it I keep thinking I got cancer most of the time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.