24/7 symtoms

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi everybody, I'M new to the forum.my symtoms are dizzy, inner shakes, head , ear fullness.weak wobbly legs, sore neck shoulders, like my body gors ridgid, feel like I can, t pronounce words.sweating.Had lots of test and the ususal all come back ok.This is happening everyday, I don, t panic but want it to go away.Anyone else have the same symptoms?Been on medication but didn, t help.Many thanks.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I'm new to this but I also feel like this Brenda I have had anxiety for about 2 years now but just recently it's got worse and I have been getting all the symptoms that you say you get it's horrible and scary you just want it to go away but I guess anxiety loves to play tricks on us you have to just fight it you can either stand and fight it or run away from it I kno how your feeling Hun I feel exactly the same chin up Hun xxxx

• Posted

Hello Kirsty, sorry to hear your suffering to. can I compare symtoms because st the moment I feel the docs have missed something.just sitting or making a cup of tea I can sweat shake, seem disorientated, mouth goes tight get pain in ear and head, plus many more.i can even be asleep and it wakes me up.I can, t get interrsted in doing anything or going anywhere because these symptoms ruin everything.It, s like looking through a thick fog.Am I really going crazy.My husband books us away for weekends, days out and it, s torture.We even bought a holiday home which we have just sold because I didn, t want to go.At times I know the family are fed up with me because it, s rubbing off on them.I have NO PATENCE AND GET ANGRY.Do you get like that?anyway if I can help you I will try, lets hope we have a good day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.