25 mg to 20 mg side effects?

Posted , 4 users are following.

HELLO,

WOW! WHAT difference I FEEL being on Cit for 4 months! MORNING anxiety gone, feel more calm, with a lil blip here or there, but doesn't seem to consume me like the anxiety did the first three months on it.

I THOUGHT that I WOULD never be anxious free, and was beside myself, lots and lots of great support on this website.

AT the moment I'm taking 25 mg of CIT

I WANT TO go back to 20mg, as its a pain cutting the pills in quarters, should I EXPECT and side effects going down to 20 mg?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lori

That's great news!

I am currently on 7.5 from 10 and I personally have been having withdrawal effects since doing so, about two weeks now. We are all different though so maybe it would work out better for you.

If I felt as great as you though I would continue on the same dose for Christmas at least.😊

• Posted

HI on 10mg week 4, plus propranolol 20mg, still anxiety, internal treamberling, will it ever work also menopausel

• Posted

i think you will experience some .dont be lazy keep cutting your tablets.on your day off cut a whole months worth.you are doing so well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.