2nd day....couple of questions

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi this is my 2nd day ....of taking the blue capsules

im waiting for something to happen ...should it ???

should i be running to the loo

on the low fat diet....well went shopping yesterday and although im a life time dieter...when u actually take ur time and look a the fat content in foods ..its amazing :shock:

so i will be using the slimming world as a guidline and also a couple of other food sites ive found...for more ideas on fat content etc etc...

but should i be expecting to run to the loo ...is this imminent :oops:

got my loo brush in hand !!!

cheers...chat later

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Leo, in answer to your question, if you have stuck to the \"fat\" rules you [b:d573171d70]shouldn't [/b:d573171d70]be rushing to the loo. You only get \"tangoed\" if you have eaten too much fat. Make sure you drink at least 2 litres of water or you may become constipated. Good luck :D
  • Posted

Hi and welcome,

I'm on my 2nd day too and was also waiting for something to happen....had no symptoms yet so must be doing it right.

I was going to follow Weight Watchers but when I was looking at the fat grams some of their foods do go over the 'no more than 5g per 100g' rule so I am just counting fat grams instead. I've been doing this for the past couple of weeks to prepare for taking the tablets and have already lost 3kg's (6.6lbs). Rosemary Conley's books are good to have too.

Good luck

:surfer:

• Posted

hi thanks for reply...

3rd day and nothing happened as yes.....a few tummy grumbles but thats all...

errrmmm so sticking to low fat - healthy food......

gonna drink a cple pints of water now as very thirsty but goona refrain from stepping on scales as well for a few more days....

got fresh turkey steak marinated in lemon and lime juice + black pepper for my tea...baked potatoe and veggies.....

go back to gp in 28 days.....

• Posted

You shouldn't get any side effects if you're sticking to a low fat diet, it only happens if you've forgotten or done something stupid (like absent mindedly eaten a huge pack of prawn crackers in front of the TV without realising what you are doing!) :oops:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.