2nd round of sores, what do you suggest ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

october 22 i got genital sores & i was scared it was herpes...i googled symptoms & i had some the area was slightly itchy & painful .....the sores didnt look like any pictures online tho....well once healed my skin has white patches that is scarring from the sores.

i was fine until 3 nights ago i started getting itchy & pain again so im freaking out. went to dr complaining of sores they did test me for stds but never looked at me & said my test wasnt for herpes i thought that was weird ? well my sores are almost in the same spot & they are open there was never a blister or anything & when i was trying to clean them i guess i rubbed too hard because they started bleeding bad & it looks like i made the sore slightly bigger.....not sure if i have herpes or something else ??imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.