2nd time round on these tablets

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started orilstat last year and was on them for 6 months (stopped taking due to other medical problems) my starting weight was 13st 6lbs and i went down to 12st 4lbs.. I've started orilstat again in December and I'm now currently weighing in at 11st 1lb.. My weight lose hasn't been as high as I would of liked but I also have PCOS which makes it harder with losing weight.. I just wanted to say to you all no matter how small your loss is its still a loss an don't be disheartened my moto is it took me 6 years to gain weight so I don't mind if it takes me 6 years to lose it, the smaller the loss the easier to maintain according to my gp.. I just wanted to wish you all luck, sorry about the long winded post..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi thanks for your encouragement, ive been on Orlistat for 4 weeks come Monday and steadily lost 10lbs over the duration. I am really pleased it is coming off every week even though i would prefer a bigger loose. Ive got 88lbs to loose to long way to go but sure i will succeed
  • Posted

I'm struggling at the moment. Though can't quite figure how the curry I had the other night has not had severe reprocutions. Late night at work and being sick of chicken lead to that lol
  • Posted

I have decided to cook recipes from the slimming world books and let me tell you they have some lovely things. We had a vegetable tagine tonight was delicious. Stick with it im sure we all need a bit of support and encouragement from others to help us through 😊
  • Posted

I have the hairy dieters books but also a fairly picky child that would live off nuggets lol. I must find some meals in there and rember I used to love veg

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.