2nd week on orlistat

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

[b]

Hello, Am now in my second week of weight loss plan and orlistat.im feeling very excited and good to find that others are in the same position as me. So far so good.

mel

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

[b:0aab49c770][i:0aab49c770]hi this is my first day of starting orlistat and i am extremely excited. how did you find your first week? did you have a nasty unwanted side effects? hope i feel as enthusiastic in a couple months time as i do now. this site i have found will keep me going i hope. would love to be kept updated on your achievements!!!

ellie[/i:0aab49c770][/b:0aab49c770]

• Posted

Hi Ellie

Ifound the first week really easy i think i was so excited and motivated. The 2nd week i found harder because i realised i have got to keep going for ages to lose my target of 5 stone. I did stick with it and am really pleased to say that i am starting week 3 with as much motivation as week one. I am going to try and get out for a walk each day and try not to focus too much on what i am not eating(i love cheese). i haven't had stomach pains or terrible side effects but i do get really bad wind!!!keep going-any tips gratefully received

mel

• Posted

Hi Ellie

Ifound the first week really easy i think i was so excited and motivated. The 2nd week i found harder because i realised i have got to keep going for ages to lose my target of 5 stone. I did stick with it and am really pleased to say that i am starting week 3 with as much motivation as week one. I am going to try and get out for a walk each day and try not to focus too much on what i am not eating(i love cheese). i haven't had stomach pains or terrible side effects but i do get really bad wind!!!keep going-any tips gratefully received

mel

• Posted

hi mel

well it's day 6 for me today and im still as positive as day 1. (thats a biggie for me to feel that way).

Also i find im not thinking about what i can have. One thing i have done though is write a diary of all the food that i have eaten. Helps me keep on track!

Then, if i do start to think what the hell i can eat i can just look. I also drink a large glass of water when taking my tablet just before each meal..

My steamer has now come out from the back of the cupboard and i use that a lot along with my slow cooker. They are both great for low fat cooking. Even to a point where i cook for the family with them too. I have even started walking the dog about 2miles a day. poor thing doesn't know what has hit him! hehe.

Again keep me updated on how you are doing... im dying to get weighed but have another 3 weeks to go. the excitement is killing me.

regards

ellie

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up