2nd weigh in

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Everyone

Well had my second weight in and after losing a stone the first time have only lost 2.2lb this time!! I think i'm going to have to cut back on the wine as think this is the culprit as not gone silly on the food!!

Oh well suppose I'd better keep going and see if I can lose over the xmas period (yer right!!?) Just feeling a little down after such a good first month!

Tigs x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I think thats normal..most people have lost a large amount in the first month..its water too..

I lost 5.4kg the first month and only 2.4the second month..

• Posted

hi tigger

thats 16.2 ibs in 2 months!!!!! WOW! thats great!

I hope you dont feel too bad about it because youve done really well. you lost all that weight the first month, second month it didnt go back on AND you managed to lose even more. smile

well done

Pen

• Posted

ive always had a pretty lo fat diet but still gain, i have about 40g of fat a day, maybe i dont eat enough fat for this to work sad

ive had no side effects in over a week since i started

• Posted

Can you write out what you eat in a day??

Maybe you don't eat enough calories for you body to work..

I gained all my weight because I wasn't eating enough..not because I was overeating..I eat more now than I ever did and I have lost over a stone in 2 months..

• Posted

here is a typical day - g=gramms

[b:092e0af2d5]Monday[/b:092e0af2d5]

Corn Flakes

Milk

Bread 5g

Patrami 2g

Pop 0g

Marg 2g

Beef 12g

Pots 3g

Carrot

Sprouts

Turnip

Casserole Mix 1g

1/2 pint Skim milk

Rice Pud 4g

• Posted

Personally I don't think you are eating enough..Try having cornflakes and toast (and taking a tablet)

And adding something extra to lunch..

Thts only 29g fat a day..You need 30-50grams a day..

• Posted

will give it a go - getting disheartened, :?
  • Posted

Have you registered with the MAP helpline.. talking to one of the nurses there might help
  • Posted

Good Idea :idea:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.