3 days post ufe

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Ladies

I had my UFE done three days ago. Pain was excruciating on day one, day two it was bad and today not so bad. I was ready and well informed because of you ladies. I asked the right questions and knew never to forget brufen which by the way really helps. I haven't passed stool yet since the op though but have been drinking prune juice. Any suggestions?

You ladies are the best and am glad I found you guys when I did. God bless each and everyone of you.

????

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hiya, I ate spinach Omelette on day 3 and drink more water that really helped me. Good luck with your recovery so pleased to hear this forum is helping it really helped me and I am 6 weeks post UFE so doing my bit when I think I can.

Annie xx

• Posted

Hey Pearlstone,

I am 3 weeks post-op. I took milk of magnesia and that really helped. Ibuprofen saved me too. I am feeling almost 100% but I'm still bleeding. I saw my doctor yesterday and he said everyone heals differently. He said I should feel the full effects of the procedure as early as 3 months to a year!

I hope you get well soon. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

God bless,

Lynn1980

• Posted

Hi Lynn, Did milk of magnesia settle your stomach or why did it help sorry for my ignorance about this product, my Nana used to swear by it x

• Posted

Hi Heather34376,

The milk of magnesia worked for me because it's a gentler laxative. At least for me it was. Hope this helps. ??

Lynn1980

• Posted

Another update:

I am 3 weeks and 1 day post-op and just started my first cycle. I have been bleeding the last three weeks but lightly. Now my official period is here and it's heavy and I still have light cramping. My doctor told me on Thursday that after 2-3 cycles I should normalize.

I still get tired easily but I think that's just the anemia. Other, than that I feel almost 100%.

Hope everyone else is healing fast and that these stupid fibroids will behind us soon! ????

Lynn1980

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.