3 month ago bad happen in my life. Last 6 week I m on citaloparm

Posted , 2 users are following.

3 month ago my g/f and my best friend cheat me last 6 week I m on citaloparm it's bit help but still every day and nigh my mind just thinking about my g/f and my best friend why they did cheat me and no more happiness always sad don't go out any more last 2 month not going 2 job . Any body tell me Plz citaloparm help stop your thought . Thanx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

shah

Give the medication time to work well it is one of the better AD I have tried.

You need to move on and look to the light at th nd of the tunnel, yes it is hard although you need to push yourself to make a positive difference in your life

Keep a hold

BOB

• Posted

Hi Shah

Maybe counseling could be helpful. It's good to be able to talk through your problems. I found it really helped me when I was first on citalopram.

Louise

• Posted

Thanks alots just only bad though in my mind always

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.