30 mgs Update

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just wanted to give people update on 30 mgs.

I am on 30 mgs and started my second go around July 1st.  I am pretty good, some minor anxiousness, nothting major.  I haven't taken my rescue meds since leveling off on my 30 mgs.  I do find out it works.  The first month was tough, but the slow progression building up to the 30 was work, but I am doing ok. I have traveled with minor anxiousness, I think it will be just who I am now on.  But nothing debilitating.  If anyone needs anything please send me a note.  I wish every luck and good health.      

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm glad your doing well Brian. Everyone says it takes sometime. Keep trudging along.😀 I wish you the best.

• Posted

Thanks for the update Brian. I was put on 20mg and was doing really well until I was made redundant again last week. I have 30 days consultation now. Have been with the company 13 years.It has really thrown me back. Not as bad as I was 12 weeks ago but very frightened for the future. Not sure whether upping my meds to 30mg will help but will check in with the Doc next week if no improvement. Bloody hate this illness. Trying to stay awy from alcohol too as although it is a quick fix, it ruins the rest of the day. Hope you continue to improve.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.