30 months off and still feeling horrendous and hopeless

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI! I'm now 30 months off Remeron and still feeling horrendous. The symptoms I'm still having are: burning, tingling, numbness throughout body and brain, burning brain, dp./dr, chronic insomnia (no sleep most nights sometimes for up 2 2 weeks, fatigue/exhaustion, hearing loss, heart palps, myoclonic jerks, panicky/jittery, and the list goes on. I was also on: Gabapentin for 14 years off 4 4 1/2 years, Seroquel for 3 1/2 years off for 3 1/2 years and Zoplicone for 7 months off 4 4 1/2 years. Has anyone else on here suffered so horrendously and for so long after getting off these poisons? I can barely function most day s and nights. I feeling extremely terrified, scared and hopeless that this will never end. I desperately need some home, encouragement that I will make it to the end of this ridiculous suffering. Would anyone on here b willing 2 b my body and help me get through this horrendous suffering? If so we could either do a phone chat or Facebook video chat. Please p.m. me your phone number and I will call u. I live alone so no one els woud ever see it. My symptoms r so debilitating and painful I just don't know what 2 do anymore. Any help and encouragement would b greatly appreiated. Thank you.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

barbara.

I have suffered for 26 years from psychiatric drugs.. It all started with physical

addiction to Xanax. Like you, i have ingested many so - called medicines, with

horrible consequences. 14 different medications. You are not alone.

There are many of us, suffering. Many.

I have Tardive Dyskinesia. I went beyond hell. I am still suffering horrendous

insomnia. AWFUL. I barely sleep but maybe 2-3 hours per night. I was never like this

before the drugs. Never. I have followed doctor's orders over and over, taking

almost any medicine, and it seems each time i get worse... I get worse, neurologically.

Private message me, and tell me your last name, phone. I will contact you,

if you include last name, location, and relevant data. There are too many scammers

and hackers on internet to contact you unless i know all the details..

If i do not hear from you, i hope you someday feel better. Make sure you are not

alone. More than 100,000 people suffer from Tardive Dykinesia every year.

My best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.