4 days late!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am 4 days late for my period! This is the latest I have ever been in my whole life without being pregnant! I am sure it won't last, but feel like this is a step in the right direction. Wooooot!

3 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh no! Im sorry! Now I will probably now start too lol! Hopefully yours is just spotting and done. Have a good evening smile

• Posted

This is such a cool forum! Reading through the posts with the suspense and climax and all the humor and support is priceless! I doubt there is such a supportive men's forum. But I'd still rather be a man 😀

• Posted

Lol. All of you make it easier for me too. Still glad to be a woman. There are so many things that men miss out on.
    • Posted

There is a man's forum. Its called, "how to cope when your favorite NFL team doesn't make the playoffs" Lol! They haven't a clue. I always say, if men conceived the child, humans would be extinct. Dinosaurs would still be walking this planet

• Posted

It is a great forum....I love it! Even though we all feel horrible most days we need to remember to laugh too smile Hope you are having a good day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.