4 days past surgery..infected??

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm worried two of my cuts are infected

It's hard to see because the surgical glue is still in place but they don't look as clean and clear as my other cuts. They kinda burn... what do I do???

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Good morning,

Call your surgeon or PC today so they can take a look. Try not to panic, if anything is infected they will probably put you in antibiotics. Best of luck, you will be ok.

• Posted

Go to emergency.    Get help right away.
    • Posted

I think I panicked for no reason lol had two people investigate since I can't really see the ones I was worried about and they both said they were fine.. keeping an eye on it tho.. thanks

• Posted

I've just takin my paper stitches off that was over mines they look fine but started bleeding so I have put dressing on mine for the night and I will take them back off again tomorrow, started feeling sick when I was in the shower and then got out and thought I better take the paper stitches off now and then that when they started to bleed... didn't help the sickness feeling I had lol. Hope ur wounds are ok

• Posted

Oh no.. hope you feel better.. if it keeps bleeding call ur doctor!! Mine have surgical glue over them so mine are a bit different. Hang in there
    • Posted

I think mines also have surgical glue over them as I can't actually see the disolvable stitches and he did say there will b disolvsble stitches but inside out? So donno if he had got a bit of glue over them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.