4 random spots of blood on chest after sleeping.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey 😄. I'm not that worried about this and I don't know if this belongs in this topic or has been researched but here's the story:

I was hot in the night a couple of days ago so I removed my shirt and nothing seemed to be wrong but when I woke up, i saw 4 rectangular and vertical blood spots. I thought I was just sleeping on it and I got a mark (like when you sit on your hand) so I wasn't concerned as i thought it'd go away. Fast forward to the same day but at night, it was still there and I was and still am curious. Soap with water, water by itself and body wash can't get it off like normal blood spots. I've also noticed some aches in that general location (left side of chest, just above where you feel your heart normally). Anything I should be concerned about? I couldn't find any cases of this on the web.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.