4 week weigh in

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well had my 4 week weigh in yesterday afternoon and lost 10lb in total so am happy wth that as at 2 week weigh in had only lost 2lb and was ready to give up. So glad I preserved  looking forward to more coming off at next weigh in. X 

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Yvonne, well done on your weight loss 👍

I hope I get the same results as I'm just into my 3rd week and I've lonely lost 2lbs 😢

I feel bigger now then I did before starting the tablets.

I feel constantly bloated and swollen, just hoping it calms down soon as I'm drinking plenty of water. 

Good luck on your next weigh in X

• Posted

Hi,

I've heard being swollen etc is quite common and lots of water is needed. Don't give up, I'm sure you will have great weight loss soon. I know it's upsetting as we want to see results now. I'm on week 2 and not had a weigh in yet. X 

• Posted

Don't give up. I was like that and then one day it just went. Was surprised at weigh in as thought my scales were off when is weighed at home. Keep going. You can do it. Good luck. Xx 
    • Posted

Morning collette,

It is upsetting when you hear so many success stories on here but I won't give up ! 

I'm wondering if I'm extra bloated as I'm drinking flavored fizzy  water ? Might just stick  to normal water and see if that makes a difference !

Hopefully bit more  my weight loss in next 2 wks 😜

• Posted

Thanks, I'm not going to give up, just going to carry on and see what I weigh in 2 wks time at the doctors ! Would like to think my scales are broke  but I think that's a bit of wishful thinking.....haha

One thing for sure I'm going to stop jumping on my scales as I think that sets my mood for the day not seeing any results ! Xx

• Posted

Morning 

It is hard and upsetting, but stick with it. We will join the weight loss gang soon 👍👍👏 

Most flavoured fizzy waters have sugar in them, I'd stick to good old plain water or fizzy water. Maybe that's what's causing you being bloated? Can't beat plain water. 

Try flavouring it yourself, get a jug and add lemons, lime, grapefruit and orange slices, can add some mint. Or get fruit tea bags and chuck them in - so many options. 

• Posted

Yes totally agree, I must admit I do weigh once a week just to know I'm heading in the right direction.  xx

• Posted

Would a drop of orange or black currant squash be ok ? I can't drink plain water I've tried do many times x

• Posted

Splendid news! Well done and so great that are sharing this news will all of us "pill poppers" on here!! xx

Sorry if that description was a bit much but i mean it in jest of course lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.