40 MG right out the door seems extreme.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Started on 40 MG 11 days ago. first 6 days I just lay on the couch yawning, feeling nausea and having blurry vision. I take it right before bedtime. The nausea seems to have passed and the yawning is less now. I have not felt any magic yet....but maybe in another couple of weeks. Has anyone else ever been put on 40 mg right out the door? All I told my doc is that I have been stressed. Such is life...hope things get better faster....Thanks for advice cheesygrin^

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Chianti? Back in the day it was vodka and lime, now its Cita and warm milk! Nurse!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.