47 soon feeling so depressed for the last month

Posted , 8 users are following.

I get hot flashes and barely sleep, haven’t got menstration for three months and I’m anxious. 

3 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi AnnaI'm 50 and I feel anxious and sad most of the time. Since I have started missing my period the hot flashes and night sweats have increased. My weight has all gone to the middle and I feel like a marshmallow. I try to walk everyday. The night sweats leave me feeling tired during the day.

• Posted

Michelle you’re doing fine with the weight dear , it’s normal, they say. I on the other hand can’t eat and I cannot afford to lose weight... I feel nauseous and eat like a mouse. This is a little scary I must admit I don’t even feel safe driving. 

Later my dear friend thank you so very much! 

• Posted

Yes I'm 49 and feel sad that I am a marshmallow!  It's all around the middle and this happened the last couple months so I have no idea what's going on.  I do try and swim every day.  Been thinking about going on a strict egg diet to get it off.  It's so depressing!!  I also woke up at 3 am this morning and could not get back to sleep for some reason.  And I've been extremely anxious and just want to hide mostly..

• Posted

Hi  Anna,

I feel low to and my family just don't understand! My moods are all over the place and i have high blood pressure to 140/90 just feel crap......

• Posted

I don’t think anyone can understand us , well maybe our mothers, but I am constantly nervous and upset . A RN actually made me , being very vulnerable right now, take not one but two pregnancy tests yesterday....guess what , I’m not pregnant!!! I feel nauseous and dizzy , I’m not eating well at all , l cannot afford to lose weight, I weigh around 100 pounds on a good day. I’m afraid and alone but thanks to you and other women like us , I get some reassurance. 

Still no menstration it’s been three months, feeling yuk all over. 

• Posted

Please take care of your blood pressure, drink lots of water dear ❣️ Take care of yourself please 
    • Posted

I tell people now it’s adrenal fatigue instead of hormones as NOBODY understands ! I’m having a terrible time and feel like I need to go to a clinic for a month ! 

It literally ruins your life ! 

• Posted

Hi Anna,

Hooray! your not pregnant, that is one load off your mind....... I hope you are feeling a little better today?

Thank you for your kind words too :-) 

Yes, this journey can really make you feel like your alone and terribly scary when you do not understatnd what is happening to you, some days i just really don't want to talk to anyone so this site is a blessing! 

We all just have to keep going 

• Posted

I was waking up at 4.30 am finally got olanzapine from the dr as was sooooo tired and wired. Helped me get back into a groove of sleeping . It’s all adrenals . Now I’m the opposite takes me hours to fully wake up it’s ALL a nightmare !!! 

• Posted

Get your blood hormones  checked now ! It just gets worse . Ask your dr for something to make you sleep I’m on medical marijuana and olanzapine a good sleeping pill that doesn’t make you groggy . It’s the adrenals that mess everything up I went months with very little sleep and it was awful. Now I’m the opposite in bed by 9pm and takes literally 5 hours for me to get going in the morning ...it’s all a nightmare !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.