4th day, whats supposed to happen?

Posted , 2 users are following.

well....been to the loo .....''normal as ever''

im on low fat ...under 30% ..eating healthy...

no weight loss as yet...in fact looks like i gained a 1lb ....???

dont get it......it all ....no leakage etc....not that i want it...do u reckon im not eating enough fat ????

therefore ur body will get rid of the wadte ...hence the weight loss...???

am gonna ring ROCHE there must be an expert out there..................smile

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You should not be experiencing any leakage...the side effects are a sign you're doing it wrong, not right.

For some unknown reason ppl think that if u have some horrible accident and poo out a disgusting amount of orange oil you'll loose the weight- thats not how it works!

You need to give it much longer than 4 days and if you're increasing exercise or fluid intake it could explain your 1lb gain but it'll go.

May i suggest you invest some time into reading through the forum, look at posts from recent times and from say up to a year ago, there's so much good advice on here from the likes of RR, Sparkles and Suza who have been on this longterm.

Good luck

• Posted

thanks...never stop reading off here smile

but i will be ok and will be giving it a good chance......

ta fro reply will take on board what u say ...

• Posted

these are not a miracle cure they are there to aid a life style change and thus a healthier way/weight for you. Don't always look at week losses but a month and remember a little while in your body will \"forget\" to lose weight so you may need a slight diet change to boost it.

Try the green tea as it really does seem to help, also a small apple after your main meal and try not to eat after 18.30 as the body shuts down for the night and won't be able to work through the meal if much later.

• Posted

thats great info thanks

and from looking at the xenical web site and meal plans it seems im eating way too much so am goona really try hard and not guess too much at the fats etc etc....

will do the green tea thing as well

• Posted

I have found this diet the easiest I have ever done, really not into all that weighing and only allowed to have certain foods on certain days sort of diets.

I have stuck to the rules of no more than 30g's of full fat by splitting my allowance over the meals.

Breakfast no more than 5g's

Lunch no more than 10g's

Tea no more than 15g's.

Most times don't hit the upper level which leaves me open to have a few treats throughout the day like chocolate/caramel snack a jacks, Go ahead yoghurt bars and baked crisps.

• Posted

Breakfast no more than 5g's

Lunch no more than 10g's

Tea no more than 15g's.

will keep this in mind

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.