4th week

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone, im on my 4th week of these lovely tablets. apart from the toilet business i love them. i have dropped 9lbs and still counting. so if we all stick together can you imagine how many pounds we're all losing. good luck guys, keep your tablets close but your toilet roll even closer!!

sarah x

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

hi sarah well done keep it up just wish i could lose that,are you exercising too?i could do with a few tips if you have got any to help me.thanks
  • Posted

Well done Sarah. Fabulous weight loss... smile
  • Posted

Well Done Sarah :lol:

Keep up the good work!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Good on u Sarah :D
  • Posted

WTG Sarah, keep up the good work.

xx

• Posted

Tara and everyone else thanks so much. im very proud of myself and you all should be too!!! to be honest im doing weight watchers at the same time and its working wonders. im really lazy to be honest so i have not started exercising yet :lol:

Good luck to you all i got my weigh in at the doctors next wed so will let you know.

x x x x

• Posted

Hi ya nothing wrong with ww its a good healthy eating plan but remember that you need to make sure you have the daily amount of fat needed for the tablets to work.
  • Posted

What is this level of fat needed to make tabs work? I was just told a low fat diet....

KJ

• Posted

Sarah thats awesome keep going girl!!!! :wink:
  • Posted

KJ It's @ 15g of TOTAL fat per meal that INCLUDES Saturated fat. Try to keep your saturated fat as low as poss in the meal and try to stick to @ 1600 calories a day. SORTED :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Kal

Thanks for that!! I have also gone on the xenical site but couldn't get it all to work. I will look again at what doing. i am keeping very low fat at the mo but maybe too low. I have lost since starting tho.

KJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.