4th weigh in

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone, hope your all well.

Had my weigh in yesterday - a week late due to me having a family meal and wanting to give myself an extra week etcv- lost 2.7 kg (6lb) so im very happy about that, makes it a total of 10kg (22lbs) so far smile

Got an awful cold at the min, the last day of my week off, typical eh, nevermind, onwards and upwards!!!

Anyone else weighing in?

Take care

Sian

x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well done Sian keep the good work up!

I have tablets left over from when I was on then a year and a half ago (don't worry they are still in date!) so doing it on my own until I run out1 I have been on them since the start of the kids Easter holidays and I'm pleased to announce that I have lost 14lb MY FIRST STONE!!!!!

Its weird when your legging start to get baggy and I have my favorite pair of white linen trouser which I had on the other day in the wind and they were actually flapping in the wind they have never flapped! Makes you feel really good! I have also started a really energetic job (couriering for catalogues such as next, house of fraser gratten etc) so really upping my exercise feels great!

Keep it up!

Olivegreen x

• Posted

Thanks olive, and congrats to you, 1 stone is amazing!!

Yeh the exercise thing is becoming a bit easier now the weight is coming off.

Its lovely having clothes get loose and buying the next size down......Im able to go into some stores that didnt used to carry my size or if they did they wouldnt be generous enough, its lovely smile

Sian

x

• Posted

Well Done! Sian and Olive on your weight losses :D

Isn't it a great feeling when you buy smaller size clothes.

Be careful when your leggings get too big though - mine almost fell down :oops: when I was walking the dog down main road I laughed out load to myself and held on tight to them til I got home. x x

• Posted

Thanks and yes!

I just LOL when I read of your mishap on the main road will bear that in mind! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.