4weeks on sertraline. anxiety hell

Posted , 2 users are following.

I changed from fluoxetine to sertraline 4weeks ago I was in a total mess after a flu increase I was so agitated I was crazy. I was doing better soon as that started leaving my body but now at 4weeks on sertraline my anxiety is back, can't sleep for it or eat. Its awful it coming back after been OK ish. I don't understand that at the time it should get better iv gone bad again. Its been 3days like this now seems more then a blip. Is it just as the drug settles in now its in my body or has it stopped working for me. Please advise I'm bad again and I can't take it x

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm the same Rachel! Iv been on certraline nearly a week and I feel worse than ever can't sleep or eat 😩
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I can tell u that the first two weeks is hard then it gets better iv had this a few times. I'm puzzled to why I get better week 2-3 1/2 then boom its back again. I'm hoping it will pass but at same time I don't know if to increase. I know 4weeks is still early days but I'm so anxious and low again crying all the time. I hope after week to ul be a lot better smile xx
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Maybe I was only OK as my partner was off work and now he's gone back
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up