5 weeks and 3 days in

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just a yes or no, I had one good with week with Celexa and I am back to feeling nauseous and having trouble sleeping.

Will this pass? Positive feedback will help ease my mind!

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hopefully yes
    • Posted

Best thing i can do is think positively. my stomach hurts, it will pass. I feel like i am going to be sick, try to eat something. I have a nightmare (knock on wood never did) or cant stay asleep, it will pass. This is real life. Side effects arent. They are temporary and worrying will just add to it. My moms gf has taken 20mg of celexa for 9 years, went off for a year and due to a new job position went back on them and her doctor upped them to 30mg just incase. She has been on them for 3 years. She said the medication shouldnt bother me again, however, she had IBS for years.. and took meds for her stomach so she didnt have stomach problems.
    • Posted

For example: sitting at my boyfriends work waiting for him to finish up. Just doing some school stuff in the cafeteria and he hands me a banana. My stomach is a bit unsettled because with how it felt i didnt wanna overdo it at school during lunch,but my stomach is happy now. Then again, i take my cit every morning with my birth control and a zantac (til the heartburn subsides) and where you should eat it with food its horrible, because no one can purposely eat first thing in the morning. That alone is nauseating. Anywho, gonna log off for a bit! Everyone enjoy their night!
  • Posted

Mornings are the hardest right now. Wake up, chest burning, gotta go to the bathroom. And before i get up i just lay here and think of the most random things from years ago and then i feel worse. Does it pass?
    • Posted

I often feel nauseas in the morning and kind of hungover.

Does anyone know why it is so much worse in the mornings,?

• Posted

From what I've read, when your sleeping your becomes desensitized from those anxiety feelings and kinda shuts down in sleep mode, but when you wake it all comes back all at once

• Posted

From what I understand it will go in time because your anxiety or depression will be much more managed to the point where your Not actually having the physical and mental symptoms and constant reminder everyday, so as your symptoms mental or physical get better so will the mornings. Now also you will still have "those days" where it's just bad every once and a while but that's doable atleast for me if it's just once in a while

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.