5 weeks in! advice needed please!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all!

So im I'll be 5 weeks on cit on sunday, i was put on it due to anxiety caused by bad sleeping. I do feel far less anxious than i used to and can cope when things are tough better. Although im still finding that im having restless nights which i think is caused by the cit and anxiety, i also have trembling hands most of the time. So what i was wondering os could these all still be side effects of the meds? I was 10mg for first 2 weeks and 20mg the last 3 weeks. Im just hoping i get better and better with this medicine or will these be the best it gets??

Any advice really appreciated!

Xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi i was on citalspram for about 4 years after my trauma n time in icu but then in 2014 i got pregnant and i was told that its not good for me to take it thru pregnancy i gave it up n im so glad coz i feel fone without it i think it wasnt helping me with loosing weight now im back to size 10 my old size
    • Posted

I also think i had mood swings with taking it because now im not like the way i was when i was on that i was on 30 then 30mg a day
  • Posted

My advice is bin it. It's pure poison, find an alternative cure. Trust me.... Good luck!!!
  • Posted

Laura

i was on citaploram for many years and it was a great help to me,

LyndaLynda

• Posted

Hi laura,

I to have had sleeping problems and the anxiety that goes with it, a vicious circle really, cannot drop off to sleep lay for hours, panic attack occurs, next day start to get anxious about the next night etc, etc this was about 2years ago.

The side effects are normal but they do go, and you will eventually feel much better, my advice is stick with it.

I have now just started Cit again, 4 weeks, as I am having sleepless nights again, it's a pain but I intend to stick with the medication, my side effects seem worse this time, but I am looking forward to coming out of the tunnel into daylight.

Wishing you the best of luck and hope you improve soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.