5th weigh in a big fail........

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i fell off the wagon and had a huge breakfast baguette followed by 4 cadbury's caramel biscuits :cry: :cry: and more :cry:

Was supposed to weigh in about 2 weeks ago but doc is on hols, i cudnt wait till next week to weigh in ...... i felt i had been doing good, bit more exercise with the kinect and needed to know my weight for motavation...........Bad decision

Had to see another doc

Different room

Different scales

It weighed me 4kg heavier than my last weigh in.......i could scream!!!

Felt so gutted from monday i just thought bugger it!!!!

Anyway, doc was alright with me, said it could be because of diff scales etc and gave me tabs

Tiny bit down about it.....Its just getting harder sad

Not giving up though

:D :D

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i think personally its easier to carry on when its all going well, the weight shifting and no other pressures in life but i find that if i plateau and have a bad day i want to eat a whole loada crap, anything i shouldn't and it becomes a downward spiral thats hard to come out of so well done for still having the fighting spirit smile
  • Posted

Defninitely don't give up, look at it this way, sometimes if you over eat for a couple of days it will give your metabolism a kick so when you cut down again you'll get extra good results.

I fell off the wagon and went up last week and was very disheartened, but am back on track this week and can feel it coming off again.

Stick with it!!

Good luck xx

• Posted

Cheers guys...... a good point sarah, thanks!!

Yeh def sticking with it :D

x

• Posted

Everybody falls off the wagon sometimes The thing to remember is to get straight back on on be extra good to make up for it and most important remember what you want and DON'T GIVE UP ! You know you can do it. :D
  • Posted

Thanks trying hard, im doing ok, not great, but im hangaing in there!!!

Gonna have a treat today possibly and then back on it good and proper tomorrow smile

• Posted

Good ! Don't Give in! :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.