6 days into subutex withdrawal and had small relapse plz help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'd been taking lofexidine for 4 days but my blood pressure dropped way to low 90/36 or something like that so my doc stopped it straight away. So the last 2 days have been hell no sleep rls depression so today I caved and relapsed am I going to b back to square one with my detox bc of this stupid mistake I need to be well enough for work ASAP plz don't tell me I'll have to start again from the beginning I was doing so well I feel so ashamed my wife has looked after me all week and I've let her down big time where do I stand now with regards to my recovery time thanks in advance for any input

0 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Can anyone give me any answers
  • Posted

Ryan

What did you take?

Are you still on it?

Is it the same quantity as before?

I am no expert but I am curious as I have slipped a bit during my wd and have the same questions

• Posted

I was on 2 mg buprenorphine 6 days clean then caved and smoked a bag of heroin today just to get rid of awfull rls and depression due to them stopping britlafex how did we end up in this situation mate I'm so mad at my self I should have just man,d up and gotten thru today but I didn't I'm going to ask for a beta blocker so I can't do it again maybe u should look into that to just praying this 6 days were pointless
    • Posted

I'd just like to add I haven't touched smack for 5 years untill today I feel sick I did it what a complete dick head I'm so ashamed I can't bare to look at my self all that hard work I feel down the swanny. Well tomorrow is a new day and a clean slate my family deserve better I deserve better most of us do in fact
  • Posted

It's a bit quite on here there only seems like there's us to and we both need answers good luck brother I mean that with all my heart! May we overcome this evil affliction 
  • Posted

Are u still there astrodude
    • Posted

Hi Ryan

Sorry for the silence

I was in the bath trying to get comfortable

I am going to see the doc tomorrow to discuss my struggle

He will want to put me back on codeine but it will just prolong the inevitable 

It's ___

I've never done h probably because I've never had it offered but I'm pretty sure I could have as I have had to beat coke and speed before which I used daily for about 4-5 years a piece.

I quit those myself without help, that was tough, but opiates are are completely different thing and the torture your mind and body go through is enough to lead you to contemplate doing anything to take the pain away!

Don't beat yourself up

We all fall off

Get back on and seek all the help available 

I'm considering katrom

Have you heard of it, tried it?

Peace brother x

• Posted

Can any of the mods explain why astrodudes reply is waiting to b moderated it seems a little bit rude when we r having a very serious conversation (with all due respect)
  • Posted

Hi

Ryan

Sorry for the silence I was trying to get comfortable in the bath

I have posted a reply to you but it's being moderated for some reason

Stay strong

Don't blame yourself 

This is harder than people can understand

Get back on 

Tomorrow is a new day

The last 6 were of use even if painful

Get any help available and look after yourself

Peace brother x

• Posted

I also replied to ur post bro hope tonight isn't to rough thanks I'm so glad to have bumped into u man
  • Posted

Starting to withdraw again waiting for doc to ring me I replied to ur post but it's being moderated I just want this hell to b over brother
    • Posted

Stay strong bro

Don't go back there

If you have any left get rid of it

If you have contacts in your phone delete them

People who sell or give you that ___ are not friends.

I have had to cut people out of my life to avoid temptation in the past, it's hard,

If you can't cut them out tell them under no circumstances no matter how much you beg to refuse you.

Stay strong please

I will too

Emis Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to the swearing. These are open forums so as per the T&Cs please do not use offensive language in posts otherwise they may be deleted.

• Posted

Why the hell do these moderations happen it's maddening when we are just trying to support each other!!!???

In a nutshell Ryan

Stay strong 

Throw away anything you have that will tempt you

Cut yourself off from people and places of temptation  and pester the doc to hell

Stay strong

• Posted

Hi Ryan

Did the doc get back to you?

How are you?

I got home after my walk

Had to cook tea for my family as I'm the only one at home at the moment and it seems like the right thing to do to contribute at the moment.

I was fighting back tears trying to motivate myself so I took a Valium to numb myself a bit, then I found 2 solpadeine max, 12.8mg of codeine in each tab, with 500mg paracetamol.

I took them.

They are the last I've got lying around, and it is only a small amount but I know I should have resisted, and thrown them away.

I hope I don't regret it.

I vow not to buy any more

I have to develop more resolve!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.