6 Months with 20mg CIT. Still off days

Posted , 4 users are following.

Starting on month #6 of 20mg.CIT anyone else in this time frame still have off days. For the most part have been feeling pretty good but still get off feeling days that can be dealt with just wondering if anyone else is experiencing these blips.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

U will still get bad days thats totally normal sounds like its working well for u
    • Posted

Weenett, yes for the most part again it just seems to hit when you need to be on your game. I'm glad it's manageable and I can still continue on.
    • Posted

Hi I'm on 20mg started in jan and felt ok recently then suddenly last week wasn't feeling great .

I was out 2 nights in a row which isn't normal for me so I blamed the alcohol too as don't think you can drink excessive on these meds but yes still get days I've no motivation at all.

Debi x

• Posted

Hi Debi, yes I've noticed excessive drinking does interfere with meds. I normally have my Friday night out 4-5 beers and next day I'm OK but definitely feel off. But I'm definitely better than I was just learn to accept the off days and thankful for the good which do become plentiful.
  • Posted

Hi Louis,  Yes!  I've been on Cital 20 mg for 3 years, and so much better, but will still have those off days...just replied to another person, today is one of those off days for me too...dealing with it ok, and it helps to come on here for sure...but I think it is totally normal.  It seems to be expected to get those up and down days, but now I do have way more up days! Just know when they come along, you can get throught them just fine!  Keep up the good work! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.