6 weeks an 3 days feeling better everyday ,

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone how's everyone feeling , am feeling much better but still a little anxiety , hopfully that will go with time , even though people feel better still think they should come on here an tell everyone the good experience , give people hope , xxx

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I'm glad you are feeling better I start min tommoro at 20 mg hope I get the same results so exactly how do you feel happier, less depressed etc.

• Posted

Hi nelly am not going to lie had a terrible couple of weeks every side affect possible , but now am waking up happy an each day is getting better , not everyone gets the side effects so you might be fine I hope u are good luck I started on 20 mg an still am , let me no how ur getting on x
  • Posted

So glad to see you are feeling better! Posts like these give me hope. I'm just at 4 weeks and still suffering with a good bit of side effects/feeling sick. Just trying to get thru each day and get one step closer to recovery! Xx

• Posted

Thanks for the update Jayne, I think a good piece of advice for anyone is just take things one day at a time. And remember to take care of yourself, we are all on this journey together and every day is one day closer! Xo so glad you are feeling better
  • Posted

Hi Jayne, I have restless leg syndrome and have been told prozac can make this worse. Have you had anything like that, or has anyone else?
    • Posted

Hi heather , I never got that restless legs but I no I feel other people have had it with Prozac , did u have it before going on Prozac ? Apart from the legs how you feeling ? X
    • Posted

Hi Jayne, I've had the restless leg for about two months. The doctor has just given me prozac as I am very depressed, I don't know whether to take it though as all I read says it can make my restless leg worse. Do you have restless leg and do you take prozac? Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.