6 weeks on dosulepin

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi it's been 6 weeks on 150mg of doselupin, I was on 75mg for 9 weeks. after 2 weeks on the increase of 150mg, I've started to get horrible aniexty, and it has not shifted, I didn't have this while I was on 75mg for 9 weeks.. do you think the dose is making it worse or do I have to give it more time..

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Give it more time it will leave dopey all the time all you will want to do is sleep

Lina1961

• Posted

Hi lina thanks, its horrible, thought it be better by now, my depression lifting, not the burning type aniexty yet..

• Posted

Hi Gaynor

I was put on these things at 34 when my daughter was 1 as I got no support and help all it did was make me sleepy all day it was 6maths before Icame out of the zombie state came off then last year as per gp highly toxic

lina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.