6 weeks post op yippee

Posted , 8 users are following.

The compression stockings

red letter day getting rid of the dreadful instruments of torture today .

Not sure who is happier me or my husband, who had to fight with putting them on and off daily .

I am so happy !!!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

nice! Very jealous. enjoy your freedom from these awful scratchy, sweaty horrible things! Hope you can start to enjoy your new hip πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

just had my 4 week check up no more stockings

my husband is celebrating he said he was going to have a fire burning party.

everyday is getting better if only I could sleep

4 more days of aspirin and will done with blood thinners too

• Posted

i took great delight in cutting them into tiny little pieces. Husband did one I did the other. Very satisfying lol

• Posted

I'm just 5 weeks into recovery now but never had those stockings 😊the hospital sent me out with 1 months suppliers of injection to prevent DVT not sure which is worse though as I hated them even though my hubby was very gentle when in administered them 😯 has anyone else had a painful groin ??

• Posted

I have pain in my groin but was told and hope its true that thru exercising and time it will go away..

• Posted

Really looking forward to that !!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.