7 days post op.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 7 days post op and have been doing ok apart from the obvious pains. I have just felt all shaky and feintish and i felt really hot inside. I am eating and drinking ok so i don't know why i felt like this.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi 

i have just had a 48 hour virus along with a lot of other people I know..chills temperature , sore eyes headache general malaise ..felt awful ..then after 48 hours gone ..weird ..might be that..

if you have a temperature due to incisions check that there is no green pus ..if just yellowish and blood ok ..

hope that helps 

Sally 

• Posted

Hi Dianne,

7 days is not very long, it does take a while to recover, have they checked your blood for iron deficiency? Did you have keyhole or open surgery? Hope you feel better soon. 

• Posted

I second getting checked for iron deficiency. I had it set in after giving birth to my daughter. I felt weak and lightheaded. Got a headache when it was severe and I was constantly warm when I'm usually freezing (although that couldve been preg hormones) I also lost my appetite when it got severe and my stomach just felt off. Once I started supplementing I felt great.
  • Posted

I had mine done on may 18. I was shakky in recovery but that was it , You should check your temp, if over 100 I think U should have your health care provider notify. Hopefully U should feel much better.

My system is fully getting back to where it should, slowly.Everyday is a new progress for me . Thanks to God

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.