7 weeks or more still get the almost dizzy/foggy brained constantly

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'll be 7 weeks in Sunday and was getting that feeling for a little bit everyday, last two days it's been a constant, also have the jittery feeling as well. I had three panic attacks yesterday which I haven't gotten in about 4weeks until yesterday. Is this normal or has anyone else still experiencing this atleast this far along? I also had an insane headache yesterday that felt like my brain was bouncing forward and backward for almost all evening. Is this a sign that I should increase? I know i posted something similar yesterday but honestly thought this would pass over night and the feeling like my brain was bouncing did stop just left super foggy and agitated and I've read prior on here that there's like a 7 week wall and mostly the dose was increased for those who have suffered it. I'm just so ready to be me again and am getting frustrated and impatient now that I've been patient for 7 weeks and have felt a lot better but now and back tracking to these feelings which honestly is very similar to the original symptoms i felt in the beginning when this all started.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please see my post about dose changes a couple of days ago.

Don t make the same mistake as me. I wish I stayed on 20mg or at least 30mg. Now 4th day back on 20mg. Should have sat out the blip.

• Posted

I feel like I'm only getting a 2 or 3 days being good then a 4 or 5 bad ones but this particular time it's a set back to the very beginning actually the last blip I worked through was similar but the headaches have got worse along with the fogginess. Did a dr tell you to increase? And how long were you on 20 before you increased to 30? Also 30 will be my highest dose as I won't go to 40 I'll switch meds first lol my other option was to come off the meds all together to get a base line of what is me and what is the medicine as far as anxiety goes, i honestly think my biggest problem was I was in denial that it was anxiety and not something more serious so now that I have seen some postive results i have believe it's anxiety and maybe that's all i needed i dunno it's very confusing

• Posted

It is VERY confusing.

I was only on 20 for 1 week. 30 for 6 weeks then after a bad week at 5 weeks on 30 my GP told me to go to 40. I intend to try and stick on 20 for 3 months whatever and then decide what to do. I will not go up again either decide it works at 20 or come off.

• Posted

It's so difficult isn't it and Sarah, hindsight is a wonderful thing - if only we have a crystal ball. I've often wondered how we know if it's just a blip we should try and ride out, or whether it's the original problem and we need a dose increase.

I've done 3wks on 10mg and 9.5 wks on 20mg. I had my dose increased due to a real surge in anxiety and went through the terrible side effects for a second time. I'm still iffy in a morning with heart pounding (propranolol deals with that) but just feel yuk. I'm hoping it'll settle down. As well, I've got awful insomnia and wake 5-6 times on a good night. GP has suggested I change to sertraline but really don't want to as I am still so much better in terms of functioning. Will have to think about returning to work soon but don't know whether I'm quite ready.

• Posted

So far I'm about 2 hrs after increasing to30 with no side effects other than the foggy headed feeling and slight headache with jittery feelings which is part of what I was going through before increasing, when I started the meds I had side effects within like 4-6 hrs after taking them so hopefully I'll be sleeping when/if they hit this time. My grandmother has many issues at the moment and she just started on 10 mg for a week so far and has had no bad side effects in fact she's sleeping better now that she started so hopefully I don't have any

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.