7 weeks postop second surgery

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone I cannot tell you how much you all have helped me to get thru my DD and surgurys not to mention my mental health I'm 7 weeks post open second surgery and the diahrea is finally almost gone I have a good appetite and went from 95 lbs to 102 I can do stairs now how nice it is to sleep in my bed ! I have drove myself to the store and shopped I'm not 100 percent but I'm on my way I thank the Lord for I felt I would ever have even came this far Thanks to all I pray you also will over come

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It is so exciting to hear your great news and updates.

I am also very thankful to everyone on the forum for keeping me alive before my surgery and after.  Today is exact 2 months after my surgery and I am not 100% yet but I am driving and walking a lot. 

• Posted

That's great we need to count our blessings our small steps will soon b milestones 😊

• Posted

Hi theresmile! So happy to hear that!! I think I'm 13 weeks post OP and I have made so much progress I actually felt bad posting because I didn't want to upset anyone who is having a rough time of it..Last year at this time i was downward spiraling..I do have some challenges. ..but it's just nice to be gaining weight and just having energy..I think some of us were sick so long..we forget what good health feels like..Bless you in your recovery!! Your gonna do great and be back to yourself in no time!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.